– Confer with clients by telephone or in person in order to provide information about the property and to obtain details of complaints, and give valuable information or support to the existing tenants & clients.
– Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
– Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints and liaise with the Finance Manager.
– Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers & tenants problems.
– Refer unresolved customer & tenants grievances to designated departments for further action.
– Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints.
Social Media Specialist:
– Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
– Generate, edit, publish and share daily content including company’s newsletter
– Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
– Collaborate with the Graphic Department for artwork designs of the posting
– Bachelor degree in marketing & management or another related field
– Good communication and negotiation
– Native Khmer speaker, fluent in English & Chinese
– Strong commitment in achieving sales target and action plan
– Self-Motivated, strong in team work, honest and be able to work under pressure.