– King’s Road Angkor hosts a website under domain name www.kingsroadangkor.com (“the Website”) for the online marketing of property listings for rent within the propert.
– King’s Road Angkor may amend these standard terms and condition (“STC’s”) at any time.
2. APPLICATION TO USERS:
By logging in, registering on, accessing or using the Website, all persons making use of the Website (“Users”) agree to be bound by these STC’s, except those provisions which, explicitly or implicitly, only apply to Clients.
3. GENERAL OBLIGATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
– King’s Road Angkor must provide the following services to the Clients and Users:
• Provide a telephonic support service from Monday to Sunday, from 08:00 to 18:00, for Clients and Users.
– King’s Road Angkor makes no warranties of any kind regarding the standard of the services or the content on the Website and, in particular, King’s Road Angkor does not warrant that:
• The Website is error-free.
• The Website will be accessible and operative on a 24 hour-per-day, 7 day-per-week.
• That any downloads or applications accessed through the Website are free of viruses, Trojans, or other harmful mechanisms.
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE
– King’s Road Angkor uses “cookies” on the Website to enable it to personalize each User’s visits to the Website, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of the Website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the hard drive of the User’s computer by the browser. The browser will have the option to prevent websites using cookies, but this may reduce the functionality of the Website.
– No-one may link any page on the Website without King’s Road Angkor’s prior written consent
Each User and Client hereby waives any rights or claims it may have against PPSA in respect of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of the User’s or Client’s use or inability to use the Website or the services or content provided from and through the Website.
– Each User and Client agrees that, by using the Website, they provide King’s Road Angkor with certain personal information, including, without limitation, its name, company details, property searches, addresses, contact numbers, email address, location information (“Personal Info”).
– King’s Road Angkor collects Personal Info to compile the Website, provide services to the Users and Clients and related purposes. It is mandatory for the Client / User to provide some Personal Info in order to access the Website, as indicated on the Website.
– By using the Website, each User and Client explicitly consents to King’s Road Angkor using or disclosing the Personal Info in the following circumstances:
• For communication purposes from time to time, provided that the User / Client may request to be removed from a communication system.
• De-identified or aggregated Personal Info may be used for statistical and data analysis purposes.
• To improve the Website, to improve and develop new products, features and services.
• In the ordinary course of its business and for promotions and marketing.
• For use by its business partners for commercial or marketing purposes.
• To any party if it believes that it is required by law or by a court to do so or if King’s Road Angkor believes that this is necessary to prevent or lessen any unlawful or harmful actions.
– In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013, a person about which Personal Info is collected has the right:
• Of access to and the right to rectify the Personal Info collected.
• To object to the processing of Personal Info.
– Each Client and User undertakes to:
• Keep confidential all information, whether written or oral, concerning the business and affairs of King’s Road Angkor and of each other whether obtained from that party or any third party (“the Information”).
• Not disclose the Information to any person other than its employees, agents and/or consultants involved in the implementation of this agreement, without that party’s prior written consent.
• Use the Information solely in connection with the implementation of this agreement and not for its own benefit or that of any third party.
• Keep confidential the terms and conditions of this agreement.
– The provisions of this clause do not apply to any Information which is:
• Independently developed by the recipient.
• Publicly available without breach of this agreement.
• Released for disclosure by the disclosing party with its written consent.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INDEMNITIES
– All the content on the Website, including any and all graphics, text, icons, photographs, videos, hyperlinks, private information, designs, trademarks, software, databases, agreements, the name “Private Property” and the associated logo (which are both registered trademarks) the Website source code, copyrights and any modifications and/or upgrades thereto, is the intellectual property of King’s Road Angkor.
– The Clients and Users must not reverse-engineer or attempt to copy the Website in any way. The Client and Users may not use any automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy any part of the Website.
9. PHOTO AND VIDEO CONTENT
– To the extent that King’s Road Angkor produces or procures any videos, virtual tours or photographic content, including High Definition videos and High Dynamic Range photography, (collectively “Visual Content”)
• King’s Road Angkor will at all times own all the copyright and other intellectual property in the Visual Content.